Simply stated, Threat Hunting is Mandatory! The challenge up until this point has been getting all the pieces together, enabling certain levels of automation at scale, and committing time to understanding adversaries well enough to stay ahead of attacks. The new ReversingLabs Malware Lab solves these problems by providing a purpose-built solution that has fully integrated your most significant analysis capabilities along with the infrastructure to support your needs.
In this session, we discuss:
• What fundamental requirements are needed to support the art of Threat Hunting
• How your Malware Lab is built and tuned for Threat Hunting
• How high-trust curated intelligence feeds can either be consumed or pushed from your Malware Lab
• How you can collaborate easily with other Analysts, particularly those in the SOC, to reduce MTTD/MTTR
• And how you can augment SOC, Cyber Risk, and Infrastructure teams in developing processes to reduce MTTD/MTTR and establish more defensible positions quickly