While at RSA Conference, our team provided a number of live demos showcasing how our Titanium Platform:
- • Shifts the security paradigm from black box to glass box verdicts you can explain
• Seamlessly integrates at scale with existing security and operational tools like sanboxes
• Accelerates alert triage in Splunk and Microsft Sentinel, and with CVE correlation and mapping
• Automates reverse engineering and confident remediation actions through Phantom
• Track APTs while correlating with high priority malware
• Share Explainable Threat Intelligence with TIP partners Anomali and Threatconnect
• Automate continuous threat hunting through advanced search and YARA rules
• And much more!
If you weren't able to catch us at the event, Set a meeting and a ReversingLabs team member will be in touch.
Set A Meeting
And now - The Awards we won:
Take a look at the #ReversingRSA Day 1 & 2 recap and learn why CyberCrime Magazine Highlighted ReversingLabs as one of The Hot 150 CyberSecurity Companies To Watch In 2020
The fun kept going on Day 3, including the launch of our new ReversingLabs Explainable Threat Intelligence Overview!
Check out the final #ReversingRSA day recap and be sure to schedule a demo to learn how ReversingLabs bridges the gap between the analyst and the machine!